Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I am free indeed - John 8:36

Bible verse of the day

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36 NIV

Today's Prayer

I am free indeed. Thank You Lord Jesus for setting captives free from the wages of sin through Your death and resurrection. Your love sets me free from the chains of guilt. Your mercy sets me free from the chains of shame. Your grace sets me free from the chains of condemnation. Your truth sets me free from the chains of darkness and deception. I am free and chose to serve You the rest of my life. Thank You for the liberty we have in America to worship You in complete freedom. Reign Lord Jesus for You are our LIBERATOR! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...