Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Eternal Returns - Mark 10:29

Holy Scriptures for today about Eternal Returns and Eternal Life - Read more


“Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. Mark 10:29-30 NIV


Belief: My choice to sacrifice for Jesus yields eternal returns.


Prayer to give up the temporal things of this world to follow Jesus

Lord Jesus, I'm grateful for the great sacrifice that You made by leaving heaven and laying down Your life to save me from sin, death, and hell. Holy Spirit, remind me that following Jesus is a great investment that pays rich dividends when I leave this earth and enter into eternity. Lead me to someone today who is preoccupied with the temporal things of this world and is discontented. Use me to help inspire them to give up what they cannot keep, to gain what they cannot lose by following Jesus. In His holy name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...