Friday, April 28, 2017

God does amazing things - Judges 13:19

Holy scripture for today about God does amazing things for those who love Him - Learn more


Then Manoah sacrificed a young goat on a rock. He offered the goat and a grain offering as a gift to the Lord and to the One Who Does Amazing Things. Manoah and his wife were watching what happened. As the flames went up to the sky from the altar, the angel of the Lord went up to heaven in the fire. Judges 13:19-20 ERV


Belief: God does amazing things for those who love Him.


Prayer for today to the God who does amazing things

I believe Lord God that no matter what trials You allow me to face in life, You are in control of every circumstance and use situations to reveal Your love to me. Lord Jesus, I thank You for showing me Your undeserved favor by doing amazing things when I least expect them. Holy Spirit, help me to develop strong faith by relying upon God's sovereign care. Guide me to someone today who feels anxious and afraid. Use me to help point them to Jesus, tThe One Who Does Amazing Things for those who love Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...