Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Lord will deliver you - Exodus 14:30

Today's Holy Scripture about The Lord will deliver you - Read more verses about deliverance


God delivered Israel that day from the oppression of the Egyptians. And Israel looked at the Egyptian dead, washed up on the shore of the sea, and realized the tremendous power that God brought against the Egyptians. The people were in reverent awe before God and trusted in God and his servant Moses. Exodus 14:30-31 MSG


Belief: God has delivered me from the domain of darkness and transferred me to the kingdom of his beloved Son. Learn more...


Daily Prayer For Deliverance - read more prayers

Thank You, Holy Father, for sending Jesus, Your beloved Son to save me from oppression and the powers of darkness. I believe by faith that You love me and have chosen me in Christ Jesus to be a manifestation of Your tremendous power. Holy Spirit, teach me to make the Lord my hiding place when I feel burdened. Lead me to someone today is under satanic oppression and is shackled with thoughts of suicide or hopelessness. Use my care to help open their heart to Jesus, the Savior of the world who has come to deliver us from the chains of oppression and give us eternal hope. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINISHED: Jesus finished the mission of your salvation on the cross - John 19:30

Jesus knew that His mission was now finished, and to fulfill Scripture He said, “I Am thirsty.” A jar of sour wine was sitting there, so th...