Thursday, July 6, 2017

The LORD will fight for you - Exodus 14:13

Holy scripture for today about the LORD fights your battles - Read more Bible verses 


The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. Exodus 14:14


Belief: The LORD always wins so rely on Him to fight your battles. Learn more


Prayer of the day

You O LORD are my vindicator and mighty deliverer. Thank You for promising to fight for me when I face circumstances or enemies that appear insurmountable. Holy Spirit, help me to be still and stay calm by reminding me that the battle belongs to the Lord and apart from Him I can do nothing. Teach me to turn to the LORD in prayer instead of reacting in the flesh and taking matters into my own hands. Guide someone across my path today who is facing spiritual, physical, or emotional warfare and needs to know that God promises to fight our battles and will give us the victory if we rely upon Him. I pray in the Almighty name of JESUS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WINNING: Raise your hands up to keep winning - Exodus 17:11

At Rephidim, the Amalekites came and fought against the Israelites. So Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some men and go and fight the Amalekite...