Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The fear of God keeps you from sinning - Exodus 20:20

Holy Scripture of the day about The fear of God keeps you from sinning - Learn more


Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.” Exodus 20:20 NLT


Belief: Maintain a deep and reverence for God so you avoid sinning. Read more


Prayer of the day | Prayer for victorious living

To You, LORD God belongs eternal praise. I bow in reverence before Your presence and realize that fearing You is the beginning of wisdom. All who obey and follow Your precepts have wisdom and understanding. Holy Spirit, instill in me a deep and reverent respect for the Lord my God so I hate sin. Guide someone across my path today who has a misunderstanding of God. Use me to help them comprehend that God loves them deeply and wants to save them from a life of sin and shame. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...