Friday, October 20, 2017

God makes you right in His sight - Romans 1:17

Holy Scripture of the day about God makes you right in His sight - Learn more


This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.” Romans 1:17


Belief: You are in right standing before God by trusting in Jesus. Read more


Prayer of the day | Daily prayer for Victorious Living

Father God, I'm grateful for accepting me into Your family and making me right before Your eyes in Christ Jesus. Your grace is sufficient and Your love is perfect. Holy Spirit, help me have a proper perspective on how God sees me and loves me by faith in Jesus. Remind me that my acceptance is not based on my good deeds or lack thereof. Lead me to someone today who has a flawed understanding of God and feels unworthy in His sight. Allow me the opportunity to share the Good News that we are accepted and viewed as righteous by God in His beloved Son, Christ our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...