Monday, February 12, 2018

God will avenge you - Romans 12:19

Holy scripture for today about God will avenge you - read more about God's revenge



Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, “I will take revenge; I will pay them back,” says the Lord. Romans 12:19 NLT


Belief: Vengence belongs to God, and He will repay your enemies in due time.


Prayer to trust God for revenge

But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; You are my protector who takes vengeance upon those who do me wrong.  Holy Spirit, deliver me from having thoughts of revenge by teaching me to trust in God who will do the right thing, in the right way, and at the right time. Lead someone across my path today who is angry with the injustices we see happening around us and is wrestling with feelings of revenge. Allow me to be a source of hope and comfort by helping he or she trust in God's vow to avenge all wrongs. I pray for their mind and heart to be healed in Jesus' name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...