Thursday, February 8, 2018

Keep going and don't quit by praying all the harder - Romans 12:11

Holy scripture of the day to Keep going and not to quit by praying all the harder - read more verses about not giving up

Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in hard times; pray all the harder. Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality. Romans 12:11-13 MSG


Belief: God uses the challenging winds of life to keep you ablazed until you reach the finish line.  


Prayer for today | Daily prayer to not burn out and keep going

Thank You, Holy Father, for inspiring me to keep pressing on in hard times and to never give up because You are with me. Holy Spirit, remind me that my present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Stir me to prioritize prayer and deliver me from being a quitter. Make me an alert and ready servant of Christ Jesus that loves helping the needy. Bring a family member, co-worker, and friend my way today who is going through tough times and feels like giving up. Use me to help rekindle the fire of desire in their hearts through my care and God's living word. I pray for their renewal in Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...