Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Lord is able to make you stand - Romans 14:4

Holy scripture of the day about The Lord is able to make you stand - Read more


Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand. Romans 14:4 NIV


Belief: God loves to raise up the nobodies of this world and turns them into somebodies. Read this devotional


Prayer to help people stand and see them as God sees them 

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for loving the nobodies of this world and transforming them into vessels of honor who stand the test of time. You are my Rock who helps me stand when others criticize, condemn or judge me. Forgive me for being a judger of people instead of being a believer in people. Holy Spirit, teach me to regard people as the Lord regards them so I do everything possible to help support their success. Bring someone across my path today who feels down and out in life. Use me to be a source of hope and inspiration by expressing God's love and care. I pray in Jesus' name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...