Wednesday, April 4, 2018

STRENGTH - God will make you strong - Romans 16:25

Holy scripture of the day about God will make you strong - Learn more


Now all glory to God, who is able to make you strong, just as my Good News says. This message about Jesus Christ has revealed his plan for you Gentiles, a plan kept secret from the beginning of time. Romans 16:25 NLT


Truth: Do not fear because God will strengthen you and He will help you.


Prayer for divine power in time of weakness

I'm grateful Lord God for the ways You make me strong when my strength is gone. Like Your servant Paul, I gladly boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ can work in me and through me. Holy Spirit, fall on me afresh and strengthen me with power from on high. Lead me to someone today who feels impotent and has no one to lean on. Use me to be a source of renewed hope so I can point him or her to Jesus who has all power in heaven and earth. In Jesus' mighty name I pray.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...