Thursday, August 30, 2018

RENEWED: God is renewing you day by day - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Holy scriptyre of the day about God is renewing you day by day - read more verses about renewal


Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16


Truth: Even though things may be falling apart on the outside, it's on the inside, where God is renewing and creating newness of life in you. --Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Loving Father, renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. Holy Spirit, help to not lose heart, to not let become dry, or be mechanical in my Christian walk. Breath the life of Christ into my being so I become more like Him. Lead me to someone tofay whose life feels dry and hope seems impossible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...