Sunday, September 30, 2018

GIVER: God loves a cheerful giver - 2 Corinthians 9:7

Holy scripture for today about God loves a cheerful giver - Read more verses


Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 NIV 


Proverb: "Be generous, and you will be prosperous. Help others, and you will be helped." 


Prayer of the day 

LORD God, I recognize that every good and perfect gift that I have in life comes down from You, the Father of lights, who never ceases to give and give again. Most of all, I praise You for giving the indescribable gift of Your beloved Son, Christ Jesus. No longer will I ever experience separation from Your everlasting love. Holy Spirit, deliver me from having a reluctant or greedy heart. Teach me the joy of being a cheerful giver just as God is to me. Bring someone across my path today that You want me to bless physically, emotionally, and spiritually. In Jesus' mighty name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK: The LORD will give you water from the rock - Exodus 17:6

The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin [ means: thorn bush ], traveling from place to place as the Lord commanded. Th...