Tuesday, November 27, 2018

GREATNESS: You will be great if you practice and teach God's law - Matthew 5:19

Holy scripture of the day about You will be great if you practice and teach God's law 

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19 NIV 


MSG: Trivialize even the smallest item in God’s Law and you will only have trivialized yourself. But take it seriously, show the way for others, and you will find honor in the kingdom. 


Prayer of the day

Your law O LORD is perfect and gives me new life. Your Word never fails and will last forever. Holy Spirit, give me a strong love for God's Word that imparts wisdom to ordinary people like me. Teach me to be a doer of the word so I reflect the character and image of Christ through my obedience. Guide someone across my path today who is suffering awful consequences because they are disobedient to God’s law. Let me show the way so they turn to Jesus and experience the great blessings that come by obeying God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...