Friday, November 9, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Blessed are the meek - Matthew 5:5

Holy scripture of the day about the Blessedness of being meek - Read more verses about meekness


Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5 NIV 


Quote: "God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart." -Izaak Walton 


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, I praise You for setting the example of being meek. You had all the power in the world, yet You elected to use it to bless people instead of condemning those who were hateful towards You. Holy Spirit, remind me that being meek does not mean being weak as some may think. Remind me that being meek has great worth in God's eyes. Teach me the joy of taking on the position of a meek and humble servant as Christ Jesus did for me. Guide someone across my path today who is angry, antagonistic or hostile. Give me the strength to exemplify meekness by remaining gentle, kind and peaceful so I have an opportunity to influence them to faith in Jesus. I pray for their salvation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...