Thursday, November 8, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Blessed are those who mourn - Matthew 5:4

Holy scripture of the day about the blessedness of those who mourn - Learn more

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4  (verses about comfort)


Quote: "When you have lost what is most dear to you, the God of love who knows your pain will come to comfort you." 


Prayer of the day

Father of mercies and God of all comfort, thank You for comforting me in all my tribulations, so that I may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble. No loss, no pain, and no suffering can ever separate me from Your everlasting love and unfailing care that is poured out to me through Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today that has experienced the loss of a loved one and is in need of compassionate care. Let me be a source of comfort and hope so they remember that God cares and never leaves us to suffer alone. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...