Tuesday, November 13, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Hungering and thirsting for righteousness - Matthew 5:6

Holy scripture for today about Hungering and thirsting for righteousness - Read more

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6 NIV


Quote: "To hunger and thirst after righteousness is when nothing in the world can fascinate us so much as being near God." --Smith Wigglesworth


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, I want to model Your heart of truth by being hungry and thirsty for righteousness. Holy Spirit, deliver me from going through the motions in life as a follower of Christ. Fill me with a passion to do what is ethical, just and right in the eyes of God. Lead me to someone today who is following the wrong path in life and is oppressed with shame. Grant me an opportunity to show them kindness so I have an opening to point them to faith in Jesus, the Friend of sinners. I pray for their deliverance and salvation in Jesus’ name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...