Friday, November 16, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Peacemaker - Matthew 5:9

Holy scripture of the day about the supreme blessedness of a peacemaker - Learn more 


Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9 NIV


Quote: “To be peacemaker, you must know the peace Giver.” -Billy Graham


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, I long to be a peacemaker like You. Make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, help me sow love. Where there is wrong, help me show mercy. Where there is doubt, help me inspire faith. Where there is despair, help me give hope. Where there is darkness, help me be a light. Where there is sadness, help me bring joy. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is holding a grudge and is bitter. Give me wisdom in being a peacemaker by encouraging them to forgive so they can experience the peace of Jesus that passes understanding. I pray for their healing in Jesus’ mighty name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...