Monday, November 19, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Persecuted for righteousness sake - Matthew 5:10

Holy Scripture about persecuted for righteousness sake - 


Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10 NKJV


Scripture: “All who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted”  --The Apostle Paul 


Prayer for today

Thank You Lord Jesus for enduring such great persecution for my sake. I am sorry that we turned our backs on You and looked the other way. You were hated, and we did not care. You were despised and rejected, a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief and yet You willingly suffered and loved me unto death. I want to be a faithful apprentice by modeling Your unwavering faith by being a godly Christian in the marketplace. Holy Spirit help me go forth this day with a heart of compassionate care for the lost. Give me a spirit of perseverance so I keep pressing on when I am persecuted or mocked for doing what is right in the eyes of God. Let persecution drive me even deeper in my relationship with God and Christ Jesus. Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...