Thursday, November 15, 2018

SUPREME BLESSEDNESS: Purity of heart - Matthew 5:8

Holy scripture of the day about Purity of heart - Learn more


Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8 NIV


Quote:  "To be pure, to remain pure, can only come at a price, the price of knowing God and loving him enough to do His will. He will always give us the strength we need to keep purity as something as beautiful for Him." --Mother Teresa


Prayer for today

LORD God, You told Moses that no one can see Your face and live. Nevertheless, Jesus taught that the “pure in heart” will see You. Lord Jesus, I believe that Your precious blood has the power to cleanse me from all sin, filth, and transgressions. I ask You to give me a new heart, and a new spirit so I treasure purity and have the hope of seeing God. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is in pain because of an impure life and feels unworthy of God's acceptance. Guide me in sharing this wonderful promise of purity and hope through Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...