Friday, December 14, 2018

FAITH: Keep on asking, seeking and knocking - Matthew 7:7

HOLY SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY ABOUT KEEP ON asking, seeking and knocking - Learn more


“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 NLT


Truth: “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.”


Prayer for today

Holy Father, I turn to You in prayer and thank You for never giving up on me. I am learning how to persevere in faith by asking You for help when I face adversity. I am learning the importance of seeking You because You alone are the Omnipotent and Omniscient God who has all the answers to life. In Jesus’ name, I come knocking on heaven’s door and ask You to open doors that no man can shut and to shut doors that no man can open. Holy Spirit, bring someone across my path today that has a defeated spirit and needs to experience the power of prayer by asking, seeking, and knocking. I pray for their faith to be revived in Jesus name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...