Thursday, December 13, 2018

SUFFICIENT: Seek first the Kingdom of God and He will give you everything you need - Matthew 6:33

Holy scripture of the day about seeking first the Kingdom of God and He will give you everything you need - Learn more


“So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:31-33 


Quote: “You will never miss out on anything in life if you seek-God, love-God, and trust-God.” --Hector Perez


Prayer for today - Pray to be a Kingdom seeker by putting God first 

I seek You and trust You, O my God. To You, O LORD, I surrender my life to Your caring hands. Do not let worry weaken my faith. Do not let me be put to shame. Do not let my enemies triumph over me. Holy Spirit, fill my heart with a hunger to seek first the Kingdom of God by choosing to do His will and not my own. Teach me to be a devoted Christian in the marketplace who models the character of Christ Jesus by putting God-first in everything. Lead me to someone today who is overcome with worry and pessimism. Use me to help rekindle their passion to seek first the Kingdom of God, choose to live righteously and experience God’s amazing grace that is sufficient. I pray for their salvation in Jesus’ mighty name.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...