Monday, February 11, 2019

HOPE: You will find unfailing hope in Jesus - Matthew 12:21

Holy scripture about unfailing hope in Jesus - Read more what the Bible says about hope


Aware of this, Jesus withdrew from that place. A large crowd followed him, and he healed all who were ill. He warned them not to tell others about him. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations. He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory. In His Name the nations will put their hope.” Matthew 12:15-21 NIV

 


Quote: "What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God." -Rick Warren


Prayer for today


Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again--my Savior and my God!  Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the cross to give me unfailing hope. I commit my life, my dreams, and my future into Your loving hands. Holy Spirit, teach me to hope in the LORD so I have renewed strength and not grow weary in the faith. Guide people across my path today who are bruised and broken. Use my care to help open the door to share the wonderful hope that Jesus gives to all who trust in Him. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

INHERITANCE: The LORD will plant you in the mountain of His inheritance - Exodus 15:17

You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of Your inheritance—the place, Lord, You made for Your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, ...