Monday, February 18, 2019

INTIMACY: Intimacy with the Father begins by doing His will - Matthew 12:50

Holy scripture of the day about having intimacy with the Father by doing His will - Learn more


Someone told Jesus, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, and they want to speak to you.” Jesus asked, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?” Then he pointed to his disciples and said, “Look, these are my mother and brothers. Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother!” Matthew 12:47-50 NLT


Quote: “There is no failure in God's will, and no success outside of God's will.” -George W. Truett


Prayer to do the Father's will

Loving Father, knowing that You have a plan for my life and want the best for me fills my heart with confidence. I yearn to strengthen my relationship with You and Christ Jesus by doing Your will. Holy Spirit, please bring to my remembrance that doing the will of God is what brings me intimacy, purpose, and unfailing hope. Guide someone across my path today who feels distant from God and overwhelmed by darkness. Use me to be a source of care and truth by sharing this wonderful promise. Stir them to pray, not my will, but Your will be done. In Jesus’ name.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...