Thursday, March 14, 2019

FEARLESS: Don’t be afraid because Jesus is here - Matthew 14:27

Holy scripture for today about do not be afraid because Jesus is present - Learn more

Meanwhile, the disciples were in trouble far away from land, for a strong wind had risen, and they were fighting heavy waves. About three o’clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water. When the disciples saw him walking on the water, they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out, “It’s a ghost!” But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” He said. “Take courage. I am here!” Matthew 14:24-27 NLT


Quote: “Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.” ― Max Lucado


Prayer to conquer fear and experience the presence of Jesus

I believe Lord Jesus, that You are sovereign over everything that happens in the universe. Thank You for being with me and never leaving me in time of trouble. Holy Spirit, help me conquer my fears by experiencing the presence of Jesus and love of God that casts out all anxiety from my heart. Guide someone across my path today that is in trouble and feels afraid. Use me to help be a source of comfort and peace by pointing them to Jesus, the Savior of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...