Friday, March 15, 2019

MIRACLE: The special secret to walking on water - Matthew 14:29

Holy scripture of the day about the secret miracle to walking on water - Learn more

Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.” “Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.  But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?” Matthew 14:28-31 NLT


Quote: "The secret to walking on water is keeping your eyes upon JESUS and trusting in His living Word." --Hector Perez


Prayer to walk on water

You, Lord Jesus, are the God of miracles who does the impossible. It is Your living word that helps me walk on water and enables me to overcome my doubts and fears. Forgive me for having little faith. Holy Spirit, teach me to keep my eyes upon Jesus instead of my problems. Remind me that Jesus is greater than all the temporal trials and tribulations that I’m currently experiencing. Place someone in my path today that is terrified and feels like they are sinking. Use me to help point them to faith in Jesus who saves everyone who calls upon His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...