Tuesday, March 12, 2019

MULTIPLIED: Jesus will bless and multiply what you give - Matthew 14:19

Holy scripture for today about Jesus will bless and multiply what you give - Learn more


That evening the disciples came to him and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away so they can go to the villages and buy food for themselves.” But Jesus said, “That isn’t necessary—you feed them.” “But we have only five loaves of bread and two fish!” they answered. “Bring them here,” he said. Then he told the people to sit down on the grass. Jesus took the five loaves and two fish, looked up toward heaven, and blessed them. Then, breaking the loaves into pieces, he gave the bread to the disciples, who distributed it to the people. They all ate as much as they wanted, and afterward, the disciples picked up twelve baskets of leftovers. About 5,000 men were fed that day, in addition to all the women and children! Matthew 14:15-19 NLT


Quote: “A generous person will be blessed and repaid by the LORD who has unlimited riches.” --Hector Perez


Prayer to be a giver

Lord Jesus, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for sacrificing Your perfect life to save and bless all of humanity. I surrender my five loaves of bread and two fishes into Your gracious hands. Use me for Your glory and multiply my time, talents, and treasures to enrich the faith and hope of family members and people in the marketplace who do not know You. Stir me Holy Spirit to be a generous giver and not pass the buck when the Lord places me in an opportunity to help others. Teach me to give openhandedly without holding back. Guide someone across my path today whom You want me to bless physically, financially, or emotionally. Multiply their hope and peace as I point them to faith in Christ Jesus our Almighty Savior.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITH: Your faith in Jesus is memorialized - Matthew 26:13 (Holy week, Wednesday)

When Jesus had finished saying all these things, He said to His disciples, “As you know, the Passover is two days away—and the Son of Man wi...