Wednesday, March 13, 2019

PRAY: Climb the mountain of God to pray - Matthew 14:23

Holy scripture for today about climbing the mountain of God to pray - Learn more


As soon as the meal was finished, He insisted that the disciples get in the boat and go on ahead to the other side while he dismissed the people. With the crowd dispersed, He climbed the mountain so He could be by Himself and pray. He stayed there alone, late into the night. Matthew 14:22-23 MSG


Quote: "God shapes the world by prayer. The more praying there is in the world the better the world will be, the mightier the forces against evil." - Mother Teresa


Daily Prayer

In Your presence, O LORD is where I find true rest for my soul, perfect peace for my mind, and new hope for my spirit. I realize that communion with You is life. Holy Spirit, help me grow in Christ-like character by being a praying Christian and not just a Christian who prays when I face a crisis. Teach me to climb the mountain of God to pray constantly and spontaneously for my family, co-workers, friends and our nation. Remind me that when I pray, my world starts changing because I am relying on my heavenly Father. Grant me an opportunity this day to pray with someone who is facing a personal calamity. Allow them to experience the wonderful presence of God through prayer in the mighty name of Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...