Monday, March 18, 2019

SAVE: Call on Jesus who will save you - Matthew 14:30

Holy scripture for today about calling on Jesus to save you - What is the prayer of salvation? Read more


But when he [Peter] saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt Me?” Matthew 14:30-31 NLT


Quote: “There is no better news, than the fact that Jesus can actually turn a life upside down and save it.” Cliff Richard


Daily Prayer of salvation 

I know for sure Lord Jesus that You love me and died to save me from the wages of sin and eternal death. I cry out like Peter and ask You to “Save me, Lord”. I surrender my life in Your hands and confess You as my Lord. Holy Spirit, teach me to grow in faith by constantly relying upon the truth of God’s word. Guide me to someone today who feels inundated with doubt and despair. Use me to be a source of hope and encouragement by leading them to faith in Jesus, the Savior of the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...