Friday, June 14, 2019

DISCERNING: Be informed and don't let anyone mislead you - Matthew 24:4

Holy scripture of the day about being informed and not letting anyone mislead you - Learn more


Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?” Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many. Matthew 24:3-5


Biblical Principle of Truth: "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character." 


Prayer to not be decivded by false teachers or religious extremists

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for teaching me the importance of being discerning (showing good or outstanding judgment and understanding) so I am not deceived by false teachers or misled by religious extremists. Help me Holy Spirit to be steadfast in the faith by relying upon God’s word and not the emotions of my heart. Remind of the eternal hope that is in front of me by following Jesus, The Way, The Truth, and The Life. Guide someone across my path today who is believing the lies of the devil and feels confused. Use me to be a source of inspiration and truth by pointing them to Yeshua, the Messiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...