Monday, June 17, 2019

ENDURE: Endure and never give up - Matthew 24:13

Holy scripture of the day about Enduring and never give up - Learn more


But the one who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:13


Quote: “I will love Jesus the Light for He shows me the way, and I will endure the darkness because He helps me walk through the darkest valley."


Prayer for today

Staying with it until the end and being a finisher is pleasing to God. Fill me, Lord Jesus, with a persevering spirit that endures sufferings the way You have suffered for me. Help me Holy Spirit to never quit by remembering that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope. Guide people across my path today that are facing adversity and feel like giving up. Use me to be a source of hope so they keep going and endure until the end. Rescue them in Jesus' mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...