Friday, June 28, 2019

ENTRUSTED: God entrusts you with His riches - Matthew 25:14

Daily scripture about God entrusts you with His riches - Learn more on how to be a faithful money manager


“Again, the Kingdom of Heaven can be illustrated by the story of a man going on a long trip. He called together his servants and entrusted his money to them while he was gone. He gave five bags of silver to one, two bags of silver to another, and one bag of silver to the last, dividing it in proportion to their abilities. He then left on his trip. “The servant who received the five bags of silver began to invest the money and earned five more. The servant with two bags of silver also went to work and earned two more. But the servant who received the one bag of silver dug a hole in the ground and hid the master’s money. Matthew 25:14-18 NLT


Quote: “Because God loves you, He entrusts you with His wealth and relies on you to be a faithful servant.” - Hector Perez


Prayer to multiply what God has entrusted to me

Thank You, Loving Father, for entrusting me with Your treasures and gifting me with talents to serve You. I ask You to give me wisdom from above to multiply the treasures, gifts, and abilities that You have given me to expand Your Kingdom. Deliver me Holy Spirit from hiding the great wealth God has entrusted to me by having a scarcity mindset. Help me this day to be a diligent and a wise investor of God’s riches in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAD: The Lord rains down bread from heaven to you - Exodus 16:4

"Then the whole community of Israel set out from Elim and journeyed into the wilderness of Sin, between Elim and Mount Sinai. They arri...