Wednesday, June 26, 2019

FAITHFUL: A faithful servant will be rewarded - Matthew 24:45

Daily scripture about a faithful servant will be rewarded - Read more

“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. Matthew 24:45-46 NIV


Quote: “If we give God service it must be because He gives us grace. We work for Him because He works in us."  - Charles Spurgeon


Prayer to be a Faithful Servant of The Master, Jesus

Loving Master, I’m honored to be called Your servant. I know that it is God who gives me the desire and power through the Holy Ghost to do what pleases Him. Stir me Holy Spirit to be a faithful servant of my Master by serving others and helping people in the marketplace with physical or spiritual needs. Deliver me from making excuses or being crippled by self-imposed limitations when I have opportunities to serve others. Help me to pour out to family members, friends and strangers from the abundance that Jesus has poured into me. Direct my footsteps to someone today who needs my service and care. Use me for God’s glory in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...