Tuesday, June 11, 2019

FATHER: You have a Father in heaven who cares for you - Matthew 23:9

Holy scripture of the day about You have a Father in heaven - Learn more about what did Jesus mean about not addresses anyone as Father?


And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father. Matthew 23:9


Fact: There is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist.


Prayer for today to God my Father

I have a Father in heaven who is my unfailing provider and almighty protector. Abba Father, I am but clay and You are the Potter. I place my life in Your tender hands of love and compassion. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for revealing God our Father to us. I believe that You are in the Father and the Father is in You. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is fatherless and feels abandoned and defenseless. Use my care to open their heart to hear Jesus’ voice as I share “you have a Father in heaven who loves and cares for you.” Hosanna in Jesus’ name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...