Wednesday, June 12, 2019

GREATNESS: You are great by being a servant - Matthew 23:11

Daily scripture about you are great in God's eyes by being a servant - Learn more


The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. Matthew 23:11-12 NLT


Quote: “Let your life song sing forth the love and compassionate care of Jesus by serving others."


Prayer to be a servant of Christ

Lord Jesus, I want to follow in Your footsteps by being intentional in serving others. Teach me Holy Spirit the greatness of serving others today with a humble and sincere heart. Let my life song sing forth the virtues of my Savior. Place people in my path that You would like me to serve. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GLORY: You will see the glory of the LORD - Exodus 16:7

So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, “In the evening you will know that it was the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, and in the m...