Thursday, June 13, 2019

HUMILITY: You will be exalted for being humble - Matthew 23:12

Holy scripture of the day about You will be exalted for being humble - Learn more

But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. Matthew 23:12


Quote: “Sin came through the pride of Lucifer and salvation came through the humility of Jesus.” – Zac Poonen


Prayer of the day

I bow down in reverence before Your presence Lord Jesus to express my gratitude. Thank You for showing me the value of godly humility by giving up Your divine privileges and taking on the position of a humble servant. Rid my heart Holy Spirit of all arrogance, selfishness or jealousy. Teach me this day to manifest the humility of Christ to my family and people in the marketplace by being a servant leader who shows compassionate care. In Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINISHED: Jesus finished the mission of your salvation on the cross - John 19:30

Jesus knew that His mission was now finished, and to fulfill Scripture He said, “I Am thirsty.” A jar of sour wine was sitting there, so th...