Monday, June 24, 2019

OMNISCIENT: You have a Father in heaven who knows all things - Matthew 24:36

Holy scripture of te day about You have a Father in heaven who knows all things - learn more


“But the exact day and hour? No one knows that, not even heaven’s angels, not even the Son. Only the Father knows. Matthew 24:36 MSG


Quote: “God our Heavenly Father knows you by name. Jesus Christ lives; He is the Messiah. He loves you. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real; it brings immortality to all and opens the door to eternal life.” - Dieter F. Uchtdorf


Prayer to trust in our Heavenly Father who knows all things

I have a loving Father in heaven who loves me, knows me, and cares for me. Help me not to fear the unknown O LORD because I believe You are Omniscient (all-knowing) God who has all things under control. Help me Holy Spirit to get fearful or anxious about the future by learning to trust in the Father’s perfect timing. Use me this day to be a source of hope to someone today who is troubled about the unknown. Allow them to experience the peace that passes all understanding by having a personal relationship with Christ the solid Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAD: The Lord rains down bread from heaven to you - Exodus 16:4

"Then the whole community of Israel set out from Elim and journeyed into the wilderness of Sin, between Elim and Mount Sinai. They arri...