Wednesday, July 17, 2019

AHEAD: Jesus goes ahead of you - Matthew 26:32

Holy scripture for today about Jesus The Shepherd goes ahead of you - Learn more


On the way, Jesus told them, “Tonight all of you will desert me. For the Scriptures say, ‘God will strike the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ But after I have been raised from the dead, I will go ahead of you to Galilee and meet you there.” Matthew 26:31-32  NLT


Teaching: “Do not be afraid! In whatever situation or struggle you find yourself in right now, remember the Shepherd goes before you and is with you.” - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I praise You Lord Jesus for allowing Yourself to be stricken by God for my sins. I rest assured that You go ahead of me and will never leave me nor forsake me. Holy Spirit, do not me fear or be dismayed by remembering that my present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed when I meet Jesus in heaven. Guide a family member or someone in the marketplace across my path today who feels forsaken. Help me be a caring friend and source of hope so I have an opportunity to point them to Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...