Monday, July 15, 2019

COVENANT: The blood of Jesus confirms God’s covenant with his people - Matthew 26:28

Today's holy scripture about the Blood of Jesus confirms God’s covenant with his people - Learn more


As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take this and eat it, for this is my body.” And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them and said, “Each of you drink from it, for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many. Matthew 26: 26-28 NLT


Quote: “God’s covenant of forgiveness and eternal fellowship is given only on the basis of faith in the saving blood of His Son, Christ Jesus.” Learn more


Prayer of thanks for God's NEW covenant in Christ Jesus

I praise You Holy Father for the forgiveness of my sins through the Blood Covenant of Jesus. Because of His sacrifice on the cross and resurrection from the dead, my relationship with You has been restored for all eternity. Give me a new heart and put a new spirit within me. Fill me Holy Spirit with unwavering certainty that nothing can separate me from God's love that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. Use me this day to help someone who is guilt-ridden with sin and feels separated from God. Lead me in sharing the wonderful news of God's covenant of forgiveness and restoration through faith in Christ our Savior. Hosanna (save) them in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...