Friday, July 12, 2019

DISCIPLE: The Teacher wants to celebrate the Passover with Disciples - Matthew 26:18

Holy scripture for today about The Teacher wants to celebrate the Passover with Disciples -  Learn more


On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?” He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.’” So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover. Matthew 26:17-19 NIV


Definition of Disciple: A learner - one who receives or professes to receive instruction from another; A follower.


Prayer to be a disciple of Christ, Our Passover Lamb

I praise You, Holy Father, for Christ our Passover lamb, who sacrificed His life to save us from sin and eternal condemnation. I feel honored to call Him my Teacher and grateful to confess Him as my Lord. Help me Holy Spirit to be an authentic disciple by following the footsteps of Jesus and adhering to His teachings. Guide me this day to a disciple who is going through spiritual warfare and feels defeated. Use me to be a source of strength and encouragement in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...