Wednesday, July 3, 2019

FREEDOM: If the Son, sets you free, you will be free indeed - John 8:36

Today' holy scripture about The Son sets you free - Learn more


Jesus said, “I tell you most solemnly that anyone who chooses a life of sin is trapped in a dead-end life and is, in fact, a slave. A slave is a transient, who can’t come and go at will. The Son, though, has an established position, the run of the house. So if the Son sets you free, you are free through and through. John 34-36 MSG


Quote: "The devil can no longer rule your life or imprison you when Jesus sets you free." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for sacrificing Your life on the cross to set me free from captivity and a dead-end life. You have given me a new exodus, freeing me not only from sin but from Satan, and death. I confess You as my Redeemer, the One who paid the price to ransom my soul from slavery. Lead me Holy Spirit to someone today to needs to experience eternal independence from the powers of sin and shame by calling on the mighty name of JESUS.


Wishing you and your family a Memorable Independence Day.  "Happy 4th!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...