Tuesday, July 16, 2019

FRUIT: You are the fruit of Jesus’ vine - Matthew 26:29

Holy scripture for today about you are the fruit of Jesus’ vine - Learn more


I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. Matthew 26:29-30 NIV


Quote: “You shall know the disciples of Jesus by their fruits (actions) not by their head knowledge.” - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

You, Lord Jesus, are the Vine and we are Your branches. Apart from You I can do nothing. I want my life to bear forth the fruitfulness of Your life by being a loving, joyful, peaceful, longsuffering, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled disciple. Teach me, Holy Spirit how to abide in Christ until the day when I leave this earth and see Him again in our Father’s kingdom. Grant me opportunities this day to be fruitful by caring for people who are hurting. In Jesus’ holy name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WINNING: Raise your hands up to keep winning - Exodus 17:11

At Rephidim, the Amalekites came and fought against the Israelites. So Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some men and go and fight the Amalekite...