Wednesday, July 10, 2019

OMNISCIENT: Jesus is omniscient so you can never fool Him - Matthew 26:2

Today's Holy scripture about Jesus is omniscient so you can never fool Him - Learn more


When Jesus finished saying these things, he told his disciples, “You know that Passover comes in two days. That’s when the Son of Man will be betrayed and handed over for crucifixion.” At that very moment, the party of high priests and religious leaders was meeting in the chambers of the Chief Priest named Caiaphas, conspiring to seize Jesus by stealth and kill him. They agreed that it should not be done during Passover Week. “We don’t want a riot on our hands,” they said. Matthew 26:1-5 MSG


Quote: “Once you realize that Jesus has infinite awareness, understanding, and insight to everything that is going on into your life, you will experience perfect peace if you trust Him.”   - Hector Perez


Prayer to trust in Jesus the Omniscient King

I believe Lord Jesus that You are the omniscient King who knows all things and reigns over heaven and earth. You know when I rest and when I am active. You understand what I am thinking when I am distant from you. I kneel before Your holy presence and surrender my life, my future, and my family into Your hands. Help me Holy Spirit to conquer worry and the fear of the unknown by trusting in Jesus who sees all things and is aware of everything that I am facing in life. Please strengthen my faith so I grow in trusting Christ Jesus. In His mighty name, I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...