Monday, July 8, 2019

SHEEP: If you are a sheep of the LORD, you will inherit great blessing - Matthew 25:34

Holy scripture of the day about the sheep of the LORD will inherit great blessing - Learn More

 

He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ Matthew 25:33-36 NLT 


Quote: “Love cannot remain by itself - it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action and that action is service."  - Mother Teresa


Prayer of the day

May I love others O LORD as You have loved me. Light a flame of compassionate care in my heart Holy Spirit so I am intentional in helping people who are thirsty, homeless, naked, sick or imprisoned. Guide someone to me today who feels destitute and needs my support. Save them in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...