Thursday, July 11, 2019

SIGNIFICANCE: All that you do for Jesus has significance - Matthew 26:10

Daily scripture about all that you do for Jesus has significance - Learn more


When Jesus was at Bethany, a guest of Simon the Leper, a woman came up to him as he was eating dinner and anointed him with a bottle of very expensive perfume. When the disciples saw what was happening, they were furious. “That’s criminal! This could have been sold for a lot and the money handed out to the poor.” When Jesus realized what was going on, he intervened. “Why are you giving this woman a hard time? She has just done something wonderfully significant for me. Matthew 26: 6-10 MSG


Quote: “The difference between a significant life and an insignificant life is your connection with Jesus.” - Hector Perez


Prayer for today - Living a life of significance

It is You, Lord Jesus, who gives my life significance. I appreciate Your unfailing love that inspires me to be fearless and Your amazing grace that makes me feel valued. Remind Holy Spirit that everything I do for Jesus regardless of what people think or say has great worth. Guide me to someone today who is being criticized for loving and serving Jesus. Grant me an opportunity to lift them up and encouraging to keep living a life of significance by serving Jesus. I pray in the powerful name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WINNING: Raise your hands up to keep winning - Exodus 17:11

At Rephidim, the Amalekites came and fought against the Israelites. So Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some men and go and fight the Amalekite...