Monday, July 1, 2019

WELL-DONE: The greatest words you want to hear are 'Well done' - Matthew 25:21

Holy scripture for tofay about the greatest words you want to hear which are 'Well done' - Learn more


“After a long time their master returned from his trip and called them to give an account of how they had used his money. The servant to whom he had entrusted the five bags of silver came forward with five more and said, ‘Master, you gave me five bags of silver to invest, and I have earned five more.’ “The master was full of praise. ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let’s celebrate together!’ Matthew 25:19-21 NLT


Quote: "I don’t care about medals, accolades, honor, or fame that comes from people. The only thing I want most in life is to hear God say – ‘Well done, good and faithful servant’."  - Bill Graham


Prayer for today

I too, long for the day Lord Jesus when I hope to hear You say to me - “Well done, good and faithful servant.” Teach me, Holy Spirit to not get weary in well doing by being faithful with the little things like money and the great things like caring for the heartbroken. Grant me opportunities today to be a faithful servant of my Master by using what He has given me to enrich others and grow His Kingdom. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...