Tuesday, December 11, 2018

SUSTAINED: Your heavenly Father will feed you - Matthew 6:26

Holy Scripture of the day about Your heavenly Father will feed you - Learn more


That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? Matthew 6:25-27 NLT


Truth: "If the LORD God is your Shepherd, you shall lack nothing!” --Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Thank You, loving Father, for reminding me through this promise that You are the Great Provider and source of all my sustenance. Holy Spirit, free me from worry and help me remember that God knows my every need and He will provide. Guide someone across my path today that is conquered by worry and consumed with fear of the future. Grant me an opportunity to be a friend and helpful support by listening, praying and retelling them that our heavenly Father cares for them just like He cares for the birds of the air that receive of His abundance. In Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK: The LORD will give you water from the rock - Exodus 17:6

The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin [ means: thorn bush ], traveling from place to place as the Lord commanded. Th...