Sunday, July 19, 2015

7 daily questions to help you be a highly effective Christian

Here Are Seven Questions That Will Help You Be A Highly Effective Christian:

1. Did I praise and thank God for all things? 

2. Did I bring joy and hope to others?

3. Did I show Christ's love by caring for someone in need?

4. Did I connect with others by listening with a compassionate heart?

5. Did I build trust with Jesus and other individuals?

6. Did I accomplish one thing that is important to Christ Jesus?

7. Did I glorify the name of Jesus by loving others as He loves me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...