Sunday, November 6, 2016

The 4 prayers of the Apostle Paul that are transformational

I encourage you to meditate and pray over the 4 prayers by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians and Phillipains. May the Holy Spirit help you attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, growing into maturity, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

1. Ephesians 1:17-19a


God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory, I ask You to give me spiritual wisdom and revelation so I grow in knowledge of You. May the eyes of my heart be enlightened--so that I may know what is the hope of my calling, what is the wealth of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the incomparable greatness of Your power toward us who believe.

2. Ephesians 3:16-19


I pray that according to the wealth of Your glory Father God that You may grant me to be strengthened with power through Your Spirit in the inner person, that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith, so that, I will be rooted and grounded in love, able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and thus to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that I may be filled up to all the fullness of You.

3. Philippians 1:9-11


I pray that my love may abound even more and more in knowledge and every kind of insight so that I can decide what is best, and thus be sincere and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God.

4. Colossians 1:9-12


Father God I ask You to fill You to fill me with the knowledge of Your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that I may live worthy of the Lord Jesus and to please Him in all respects--bearing fruit in every good deed, growing in the knowledge of You, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might for the display of all patience and steadfastness, joyfully giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you to share in the saints' inheritance in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...