Monday, February 25, 2019

YEAST: You are a positive change agent like yeast in bread - Matthew 13:33

Holy scripture of the day about being a contagious and positive change agent like yeast in bread - Learn more

Jesus also used this illustration: “The Kingdom of Heaven is like the yeast a woman used in making bread. Even though she put only a little yeast in three measures of flour, it permeated every part of the dough.” Matthew 13:33 NIV


Quote: "Christ in You is the yeast that makes you a contagious Christian and powerful change agent." --Hector Perez


Prayer to be a contagious Christian

Lord Jesus, I want to follow Your example so I learn to be contagious in my faith by permeating every part of the dough, my home, my family, my company, and the marketplace. Holy Spirit, help me remember that little is much if Christ is in it. Teach me to grow in being a powerful change agent like yeast by spreading the good news of Christ's Kingdom to my family and every person You bring across my path in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...